Contact Customer Support
Please understand that refunds are subject to approval or rejection after review. For your refund request to be reviewed, you must submit your Refund Request within 48 hours of the transaction date. If you submit your Refund Request after the 48 hour time period, your refund will be denied.
The Salams team has the right to approve or deny your refund request. We will notify you if your request has been approved or denied.
Note: PayPal is the method in which refunds will be made. Salams does not have access to a member's Apple/Google subscriptions and does not have the ability to refund to a member's credit card directly.
Please contact Customer Support for Refund Requests. Customer Support will advise that the member will need to provide:
PayPal email address or PayPal ID
Email of Transaction
Upon cancelling subscription, forward an email of the Transaction Receipt (Sent by iTunes or Google Play) to customer support.
We do not provide refunds for Resetting Swipe History or Telegrams.
If you do not have PayPal, the alternative options would be to request a refund via iPhone or Google Play.
Instructions on how to get a refund can be viewed here.
If you've purchased any of our in-app products (Minder Premium, Telegrams or Instant Matches) using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Minder. To request a refund from Apple, please follow the steps below:
1. Open your Email Application
2. Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
3. Tap on the receipt for the purchase you want refunded. (Unless you remember the date, there's no way to tell which receipt is which unless you tap it to open it, so you might end up tapping a lot...)
4. Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
5. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
6. Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.
7. Enter details for your problem, then tap Submit.
If you've subscribed to Minder Premium using your Google Play Store account, there are two ways you can request a refund:
If it’s been less than 48 hours since you were charged, you can request a refund directly from Google by following the instructions found here.
If it's been more than 48 hours since you were charged, please contact us with your Google Play order number or transaction ID. You can find this number in your Google Play email receipt or by logging in to payments.google.com. Example order numbers: GPA.1234-5678-9012-34567 or 1234567890123456.1234567890123456.